-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of h.d.richardson Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 11:40 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Test

Desi,

        Good luck in your endeavour to get on council.  Of course, as a
Canadian, I can not vote for you.  Every elected body needs sensible, hard
working people to function well.  As an engineer the chances are better
than average that you are one.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "djk engineering"
<djk1engineering(--nospam--at)gmail.com>