Re: Running for City Council

Thank you guys for your kind notes and support!
Desi

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM, <jadair(--nospam--at)shwgroup.com> wrote:

> Desi --
>
> Like Daryl, I can't offer any direct support to get you elected, since
> I'm in Texas.  But I think I could speak for many of us who admire you
> for getting involved.  I'm currently enjoying reading "Forks in the Road"
> by Richard Weingardt.  In that book, as in many of his articles, he
> encourages engineers to get involved with the decision-makers, rather
> than just being the ones who quietly perform the work in the background.
> It's great to see you're doing just that.  Good luck with your campaign.
>
> I'd be interested to hear if there are others doing similar types of
> activities.  Anyone?
>
> -- Joel Adair
> SHW Group
> Plano, TX

Truncated 2007 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
*Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
*DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Anonymous
*CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This e-mail and any electronic attachment  is
only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and it may contain information that is privileged and confidential.   All
recipients are obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality is strictly prohibited and you may be subject you to
violations of state and/or federal law(s) and carry criminal and/or civil
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and please delete this message immediately from
your computer or any other electronic device without making a copy or
distribution. Thank you.*