Re: Seismic Standards - Chile

On 8/21/2012 4:41 PM, Gray Hodge wrote:
I am working on a project located in Chile.  The seismic standard that
is referenced in the project specifications is "Chilean Norm NCh2369".
Is anyone familiar with that standard?  Is there a way to equate that
standard with IBC/ASCE7 seismic standards?

W. Gray Hodge

Principal

ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com <mailto:jvance(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com>

HODGE Structural Engineers

22 Chestnut Street, Evansville, Indiana 47713

812.422.2558  Fax 812.422.3337

www.hodgestructural.com

I am apparently NOT subscribed to this list. How do I subscribe? Info doesn't appear here.