Re: Test

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your vote and support!
Welcome to Mission Viejo. I'm a resident of MV since 1989.
You may visit me on facebook: *desikiss formv *    or  *desi kiss for mv
city council.*
Again thx 4 your vote. It is greatly appreciated.

Highest regards,

Desi

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM, T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. <
Bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com> wrote:

> Hi, Desi.
>
> As luck would have it, I just moved to Mission Viejo.
>
> You will have at least one vote!
>
> :o)
>
> T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
>
> University of Southern California, M.S.C.E., 1983
>
> University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977
>
> ALLEN DESIGNS
>
> Consulting Structural Engineers
>
> 32302 Camino Capistrano, #206

Truncated 1029 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
*Desi J. Kiss, M.S., P.E.- *Principal
*DJK Engineering* - Mission Viejo CA.

"Be brave enough to stand up for what is right, although it
may not be popular or easy, and even if you stand alone"

Anonymous
*CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: This e-mail and any electronic attachment  is
only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and it may contain information that is privileged and confidential.   All
recipients are obligated and directed to maintain it in a safe, secure and
confidential manner.  Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality is strictly prohibited and you may be subject you to
violations of state and/or federal law(s) and carry criminal and/or civil
penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the sender by return e-mail and please delete this message immediately from
your computer or any other electronic device without making a copy or
distribution. Thank you.*