Screw capacity/load tables for connection thru EIFS & foam into metal studs

Greetings!

Not sure if the List is still working as I have not had a message in more
than a week.

But, I have a question and we will see if this works...

I have a friends that is trying to track down screw capacity/load tables
for attaching a sign to a wall.  The wall is EIFS on foam with metal studs.
 So, I am looking for values (shear and pullout) through the EIFS and foam
into the metal studs.  Anybody aware of any such load tables/capacities
from any self-drilling screw manufacturers?  Or if not, any idea of what
kinds of values I should use with something like the NDS fastener equations
 (assuming that they are actually applicable)?

Thanks,

Scott