iPad App

Is anyone using an iPad app that they have found useful for sketching
quick details or other drawings?  I would prefer to use an app that will
allow me to use my finger or a stylus to draw to scale.  Any
recommendations?

W. Gray Hodge

Principal

ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com <mailto:jvance(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com>

HODGE Structural Engineers

22 Chestnut Street, Evansville, Indiana 47713

812.422.2558  Fax 812.422.3337

www.hodgestructural.com