-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Gray Hodge Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:55 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] iPad App

Is anyone using an iPad app that they have found useful for sketching quick
 details or other drawings?  I would prefer to use an app that will allow
me to use my finger or a stylus to draw to scale.  Any recommendations?

W. Gray Hodge

Principal

ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com <mailto:jvance(--nospam--at)hodgestructural.com>

HODGE Structural Engineers

22 Chestnut Street, Evansville, Indiana 47713

812.422.2558  Fax 812.422.3337

www.hodgestructural.com