-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Chuck Utzman Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:02 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Advanced Framing - residences

Tiburon, CA. It was a stupid attempt (and don't look at me!) to get more
"Green Rating Points". The contractor was not familiar with it, there were
numerous mistakes (try telling journyman framers to read the drawings
before they build a studwall).  Under the best circumstances (a university
maybe?) you theoretically save a little lumber, but the labor will eat all
that and more. Chuck Utzman, P.E.