Re: Advanced Framing - residences

Oops. By "here" I mean Marin County.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

On 9/19/2012 12:09 PM, Chuck Utzman wrote:
Going "Green" should not mean going stupid. Boy, do I see a lot of that around here! (& please don't turn this into a political debate x2)
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

On 9/19/2012 10:59 AM, Drew Morris wrote:
There was a case of a new school building in southeast Alaska that was LEED certified Silver (?) that cost the school district more in electricity costs than the school it replaced. They are not happy...