Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657

From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Dilip Patel Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:00 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Old Joist Type

I need to determine joist property with following members.
Top & bottom chord: W shape, 5- 1/2"x1".
Digonals 1" diameter pipes, crimped at panel points., 30" c/c panels
points, no verticals. About 30" jost depth, 40' joist span, 5'-0" o/c
spacing, Roof joist.

It appears propriety shape, not listed in SJI 60 year manual.
Anyway to locate manufacturer to determine proprties.
Thanks.

Dilip Patel, PE