-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Chuck Utzman Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:33 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Advanced Framing - residences

Sigh. I was drafting a more substantive reply  (& an apology for my
snarky initial reply) to Bill--& here comes this crap again.
I have the experience of  20 years as a G.C. on wood framed construction,
20 years as a C.E/ & M.E., & 7 years of forensic work) one Smart Framed
house  behind me,  45 years in Marin Co. (a hot-house for the Green
movement), & 6 years as a Planning Commissioner where I reviewed Green
Build Ordinances. I think I have much to share on the subject (much of
which is very critical of the Green stuff I've seen), however, I was
reluctant to engage on the subject for this very reason.
Some jack-ass specifically invited Polhemus here to re-start the
political rants  that were so poisonous on our last site. So here is my
question for our new web admistrator.
*Are we going to have a strict ban on political & religous postings here
or not?
*I've got way better places to discuss politics than here. If this is
going to be a place for political rants, I'll not waste my time here.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

On 9/20/2012 10:20 AM, Bill Polhemus wrote:
> "Going green" means "lining the pockets of Obama donors with green."

Truncated 434 characters in the previous message to save energy.