-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Chuck Utzman Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:33 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Advanced Framing - residences

Sigh. I was drafting a more substantive reply  (& an apology for my snarky
initial reply) to Bill--& here comes this crap again. I have the experience
 of  20 years as a G.C. on wood framed construction, 20 years as a C.E/ &
M.E., & 7 years of forensic work) one Smart Framed house  behind me,  45
years in Marin Co. (a hot-house for the Green movement), & 6 years as a
Planning Commissioner where I reviewed Green Build Ordinances. I think I
have much to share on the subject (much of which is very critical of the
Green stuff I've seen), however, I was reluctant to engage on the subject
for this very reason. Some jack-ass specifically invited Polhemus here to
re-start the political rants  that were so poisonous on our last site. So
here is my question for our new web admistrator.
*Are we going to have a strict ban on political & religous postings here or
 not?
*I've got way better places to discuss politics than here. If this is going
 to be a place for political rants, I'll not waste my time here. Chuck
Utzman, P.E.

On 9/20/2012 10:20 AM, Bill Polhemus wrote:
> "Going green" means "lining the pockets of Obama donors with green."

Truncated 431 characters in the previous message to save energy.