Re: Advanced Framing - residences

Chuck,

I believe Casey K. Hemmatyar is the SEASC director responsible for this list , but I am not sure if he monitors it. Personally I agree with Bill, you and Neil, lets keep it technical, with the occasional favorite beer discussion

Tarek Mokhtar, SE

Bill
I'm not concerned about having my opinion changed-- I don't want to have my blood pressure raised. Either we have some reasonable rules of the road here or I won't waste my time. Do we have anyone in charge here or not?
I'm waiting for a response from him.
thanks,
Chuck Utzman, P.E.