-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of IRV FRUCHTMAN Sent: September-21-12 7:01 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bill and Censorship

Fellow Engineers,

I enjoy reading reading Bill's political comments although I disagree with
most of them. For those who are upset with his comments I suggest you just
press the delete button before opening his posts. Censoring this list is a
slippery slope which we should not try. Irv

    <mailto:SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com> SEAINT-SEAOSC(--nospam--at)mail-list.com.

The email messages sent to the list will be saved in an archive on the
World Wide Web.

These archives are located at:

     <http://archive.mail-list.com/SEAINT-SEAOSC>