From: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)telus.net>
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Sent: Fri, Sep 21, 2012 17:04:36 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bill and Censorship

Fellow engineers,

I am completely with Irv on this one. I couldn't have put it aswell myself.

Furthermore, Bill is a good engineer when he responds toengineering postings. Kicking him off would be our loss.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson

----- Original Message ----- From: "IRV FRUCHTMAN" <ifaeng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>