-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Chuck Utzman Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:30 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bill and Censorship

Those of you that seem to see no harm in political discussions, have very
short memories. I 'm not asking to see him banned or censored--just a
simple rule that says keep your political, racial, & religious comments to
yourself please. Do we actually have a list administrator here? Casey did
not respond to my email, but I was guessing at his email address. Chuck
Utzman, P.E.

On 9/21/2012 10:01 AM, h.d.richardson wrote:
> Fellow engineers,
>
> I am completely with Irv on this one.  I couldn't have put it as well
> myself.
>
> Furthermore,  Bill is a good engineer when he responds to engineering
> postings.  Kicking him off would be our loss.
>
> Regards,
>
> H. Daryl Richardson

Truncated 372 characters in the previous message to save energy.