To: <seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Bill and Censorship

Those of you that seem to see no harm in political discussions, have very short memories. I 'm not asking to see him banned or censored--just a simple rule that says keep your political, racial, & religious comments to yourself please. Do we actually have a list administrator here? Casey did not respond to my email, but I was guessing at his email address.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.