Re: Old Joist Type

If you can't find the manufacturer ( or if you can't narrow the exact
design down if you find the mfr since I assume there is no joist
identification):

I have used digital calipers before to rebuild old cold-formed properties
and used AISI for the limit state checks. The pipes may be a problem since
they could change thickness along the joists and unless you cut each
diagonal and measure the thickness, you won't know.

WH