NOTIFICATION!

NOTICE!

Dear List-Sever members;

It's a privilege to serve my fellow structural engineers.

As you're aware this List-serve has been sponsored by SEAOSC (Structural
Engineers of Southern California.)

As such I have been instructed by the SEOASC Board of Directors to moderate
this medium to insure its integrity.

I'd request to abstain from such comments, as this media is not structured
and meant for such activities.

I hereby strongly advise each of us against any political, religious,
racial, gender-based or offensive comments on this medium.

I'm confident that each of us is fully capable of finding many other cyber
outlets to exercise our Constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Structural Engineering topics and any other topic that does not interfere
with Politics, Religion and Race are welcome.

SEAOSC maintains fairness at all of its programs, communications and
services.

If you notice an offensive communication, please email me a private note.

Yours Sincerely

Casey K. Hemmatyar

SEAOSC Director

P.S. I appreciate Tarek and Chuck's note to me.