Re: NOTIFICATION!

Thank you Casey.
Chuck Utzman, P.E.

On 9/25/2012 6:49 PM, Casey K. Hemmatyar wrote:
NOTICE!

Dear List-Sever members;

It's a privilege to serve my fellow structural engineers.

As you're aware this List-serve has been sponsored by SEAOSC (Structural
Engineers of Southern California.)

As such I have been instructed by the SEOASC Board of Directors to moderate this medium to insure its integrity.

I'd request to abstain from such comments, as this media is not structured and meant for such activities.

I hereby strongly advise each of us against any political, religious,
racial, gender-based or offensive comments on this medium.

I'm confident that each of us is fully capable of finding many other cyber outlets to exercise our Constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Truncated 1224 characters in the previous message to save energy.