Tilt-Up Panel to Footing Connections

I haven’t had a plans reviewer ask me why my tilt-up panel foundation
detail does not include a mechanical connection at the footing but does at
the slab-on-grade in so long I don’t even know where the latest IBC
section is that relates to this exemption if no uplift forces exist. Can
someone point me to the proper IBC exception that allows panels to be
physically connected to the slab-on-grade only and not the footing?

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB, MgtEng
Structural Division Manager
Pennoni Associates Inc.
One Drexel Plaza
3001 Market Street, 2nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office 215-222-3000 x7895 | Direct 215-254-7895
Fax 215-222-0789 | Mobile 908-309-8657