Fw: Pergola Wind loading

Hello,

I am investigating the loadings on a "shade" pergola.
There is to be 2x4 HDPE rafters @ 7" o.c. for three spans (6'8"x3) with an
aluminum frame 12'x20'.
Top of columns are 12'.

90MPH, B ... gives me 15.2 psf fascia windward and 10.1 psf fascia leeward.

What about the other (18) 2x4 between the first = windward and last =
leeward?

It seems like there should be some contribution from the others, but not
full.

Any reference material I can consult?

Once upon a time, did some wind tunnel testing on a car body, and those
vents on the back of a car really do cut down the wind resistance
experienced ... but, I don't have numbers to justify for a building.
Valerie Eskelsen
636-448-3639 (cell)