Fw: Pergola Wind loading

I would ask the manufacturers if there have been any wind tunnel testing
done or try asking wind tunnel testing companies if they know of any tests
performed.  Remember that the wind can also hit the intermediate rafters at
angles and there is no shielding allowed by code that I know of either.

WH

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM, Valerie Eskelsen
<v.t.eskelsen(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',