Anchorage to concrete pavers

I have a small mechanical unit anchorage project. It is an outside condenser standing on 1 1/4" concrete pavers that extend from wall curb to wall curb. At each anchor, the uplift forces are less than 5# and the shear is less than 20#. The weight of a paver is enough to keep the condenser down and the pavers can transfer the lateral force through bearing to the wall curb. Can anyone recommend a small screw that is applicable? I will have the holes pre-drilled to minimize the possibility of splitting the pavers.

Plan B is to cast concrete pavers that have the same horizontal dimensions so they can slip in under the legs but are thicker.

--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com