Requirement of senior lead structural engineer,Kuwait

Dear Members,

Greetings.

We are a recruitment consultant from Kuwait  having a requirement for a
Senior lead Electrical Engineer- for one of our clients here in Kuwait.The
incumbent should have at least 20+ years experience of which around 10
years should be in an advisory role.

Just to give you a background of our client, they are Kuwait's premier
multidisciplinary engineering and architectural consulting firm. They work
on complex, prestigious land mark projects for both government and private
sectors in Kuwait. They have a high rate of Client retention by following
the best industry practice and offering a wide range of in house consulting
services.

Our client is currently looking for a Senior lead structural engineer of
their landmark projects and the duration of the project is about 44 months.

1.To lead the structural engineering team(team of senior engineers, junior
engineers, technicians etc)

2.To interface between the ministry and the principal.

The client offers tax free salary and benefits in the range 9- 13 K USD per
month.Benefits include housing,vehicle and/or allowance,flight
tickets,insurance etc.

In case you need more information about our client, we can send you the
same on hearing from you.

Kindly indicate your interest in pursuing this opportunity with your
expectation in USD per annum with your profile after which we will forward
your CV to our client for a conference call at your convenience.

Awaiting your early reply.

Thanks,

R Arun

Recruitment Manager
(965)  97316064

Skypeid: arunrecruiter001

 <http://www.searchjobskuwait.com> www.searchjobskuwait.com

 <http://www.searchjobskuwait.blogspot.com>
www.searchjobskuwait.blogspot.com

Linkedin :  <http://kw.linkedin.com/pub/searchjobskuwait/58/881/657>
kw.linkedin.com/pub/searchjobskuwait/58/881/657

p.s: we do not accept/charge any money from the applicant/candidate.