Re: 30 Storey Building Built in 15 Days

I previously saw some videos on Youtube of this system being tested to
actual scale under different earthquake loadings. I thought the tests were
being performed in California.

This system seemed similar to me as a stack of Lego blocks. I don't know if
they use the same tested modules for every building or if they are
redesigned for each individual case. If they are not redesigning them for
each site's load requirements and have a standard module based on a  height
range, it kind of does away with the need for a structural engineer.

Will