-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Harold Sprague Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:51 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Underground gas-pipe protection

David,

This is for PVC pipe, but it should be applicable to any pipe.
http://www.uni-bell.org/resources.php?c=9
Scroll down to Chapters 6 & 7 which you can download.

Regards, Harold Sprague

> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 19:05:22 +0200
> From: dcohen(--nospam--at)barviv.co.il
> Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Underground gas-pipe protection
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
>
> Fellow engineers,
>
> I'm designing an underground pipe for Natural Gas (12" - 6" diameter)
> 800m length.
>
> My client asks me to design a solution to protect the pipe for the case
> of loading a crane-leg above the pipe.

Truncated 1413 characters in the previous message to save energy.