Re: Wind Loads for Pedestrian Bridges

It looks like it has changed. The LRFD Pedestrian Spec references the
AASHTO LRFD Bridge Spec articles 3.8 and 3.9. The sections have tables with
base pressures that are higher than 35 psf based on wind angles and it
gives lateral and longitudinal loads. The Pedestrian spec also add an
uplift line load requirement to what is in 3.8 and 3.9.

WH