20' foundation walls

Dear List,

Designing 20' deep, restrained foundation walls for a residential
structure. The water table will not be known until the dig is begun.
Aggressive timetable of course.

I am expecting some water regardless, and am concerned that 20' is too deep
 for a single pour.
There is rebar, of course, but is there more about the concrete mix or the
lift heights  that I should be concerned about and specifying to the
contractor?

Thank you for any direction that you might be able to give.
Valerie Eskelsen, P.E.