iOS structural analysis app

I was just blown away by a new iPhone / iPad app, and I thought I would
share.

It's called ForceEffect and it's by Autodesk. It is free.  (You don't often
 see the words "Autodesk" and "free" in the same sentence very often).

You can find it here:

You can build and analyze simple 2D models.  While not as robust as
standard structural analysis software found on the desktop (only 2D, no
springs, no tension only members, no deflections, etc)  it is by far the
most intuitive structural software I've used, and it is mobile. It's great
for quick checks in the field or office.  Go check it out!  I also believe
there is an android version but no windows phone version.

Does anyone else have mobile apps that pertain to structural engineering
that they would like to share?

I have one more.  It’s a game called SimplePhysics. I like to think of it
 as the game made for structural engineers.  It's free for today.  You can
find it at the app store here:
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simplephysics/id408233979?mt=8>

Have a great Friday!

Nick Fanger, SE