RE: Site Accelerations

Tarek,
Yes.  At first I did not recognize the application, but then I realized
that I had worked with the beta version that was provided to me by USGS.
It is a very good tool.  The only thing that it does not do is the vertical
 accelerations.  That has to be done currently with the V/H ratios that
will be contained in the ASCE 7-10 Supplement (which is not out yet).

Regards, Harold Sprague

> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:37:26 -0800
> From: Tarekmokhtar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
> Subject: RE: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Site Accelerations
> To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
>
> Tom and Harold,
>
> Did you guys have time to look into this USGS application?
>
> <https://geohazards.usgs.gov/secure/designmaps/us/>
>
> Tarek Mokhtar, SE
>
>> Thanks for sharing. I had not used this tool before. I will play
>> around with it.
>> Regards, Harold Sprague
>>

>> Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:41:34 -0700

Truncated 358 characters in the previous message to save energy.