Replying to the list

List,

I have attempted a couple times to respond to the list by links in the
digest email . If the article of interest is not the first article , the
"Reply to ***" links below the article do not cause a new message window to
open .

The links under the first article work fine and other links in the message
appear to be working. As a result, I have not added my 2 cents. This has
happened a couple times so the list is down a couple pennies, if nothing
else.

Win XP Pro, Outlook 2010, clean install on new hardware.

Any ideas?

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.

--