IBC-ASCE load combinations

Hello, ASCE load combination considers Wind load+Roof Live loads. But in
alternative load combinations there is no Lr+W . Im designing a canopy roof
 with big cantilever. Consultant insists on exaggerated downward wind
pressure load and they gave live load for roof also which nobody walks on
as 100kg/m2 I dont want to consider this live load plus downward wind load
because design is becoming too difficult and unnecessary heavy structure
even with live load reduction. Its in Arabia and there is no snow or real
live load so its pointless in my opinion and uneconomical for my company(we
 are design & build co.)  .. Is it not sensible to avoid (downward
wind+Live load) by referring alternative load combinations or load
conditions ?

Thank you all..