-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Oshin Tosounian Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:02 PM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: Re: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Site Accelerations

I tested the web application on my own home address (Los Angeles Area), and
 here is what I got: NSHMP_HazardApp and the new web application gave the
exact same results using IBC 2009. The new web application results, using
IBC 2012 , were 6% higher. So, I guess the result will vary by location and
 is not necessarly lower as you found out, maybe because more refined
geologic mapping by USGS.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.