-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc. Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 1:24
PM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Monorail for 2-3 ton Hoists

List,

Can anybody tell me what the approx. lateral load coefficient should be for
 a monorail supporting 2-3 ton hoists?  This is for an estimate for a job
in WA.  It's zone 3 and I need to determine if the seismic load will govern
 over the normal vertical and lateral loads.

thanks,
Gary