RE: Monorail for 2-3 ton Hoists

Referring to AISC DG-07, At the first step the class of crane should be
specified.

Generally for a typical Cranes which are used for maintenance or sth like
that live load (crane capacity) is not applicable for seismic load and just
 dead load (including trolly+crane bridges+...) should be considered.

Coefficients are as follows:
vertical load: 1.25 * (Dead + Live)
Lateral Load (longitudinal direction): 0.10 * (Dead + Live)
Lateral load (Transverse direction) : 0.2 * (Dead +Live)

Best Regards,
Behnam