ASCE 41-06 and Epoxied or Expansion Anchors

HELP!  I am trying my hardest to make sense of which capacities I may use
for any epoxied anchors or expansion anchors for a renovation (of a
concrete structure) per ASCE 41-06.  All I see in Section 6 is that ACI 318
may be used, but with the strength reduction factor, phi, taken as unity.
 So, the forces I am using are based on the pseudo-lateral force, but the
capacities are maxed at only 1.0/0.75 of the calculated capacities per ACI
318 Appendix D?

I hope someone else has been through the labyrinth and provide
some guidance..  Thanks in advance.

--
David Topete, SE