RE: ASCE 41-06 and Epoxied or Expansion Anchors

David,

The most definitive capacities are determined from testing from several ACI
 355.x documents.  These documents are boiled down to the ICC ESR
documents. I would select one or 2 favorite suppliers and look up the ESR's
on the ICC web site.  Make sure that they are current and used the ACI
355.x documents. There is no such thing as "any epoxied anchor".  There are
only testing values for specific anchors and anchor manufacturers.

If the load is a sustained load, do not use epoxies.  My strong preference
is for the undercut anchors.  They behave like a cast in anchor.

Regards, Harold Sprague