Looking for some consulting work in SF bay area?

The office I'm at is getting busier with some ASCE 31 seismic evaluations
for some local school districts.  We will be getting busier come January,
and we may need the help of a retired(?) engineer (in office) for perhaps a
few months.  This would be in Oakland, CA.  Please reply in private if
interested.

Thank you.

--
David Topete, SE