Concrete Water Tank, Wall Thichness

I have a building in which I should
design a concrete water tank there. The basement elevation is -3 meter and
the tank level is +15 m. The client has given a free field response of an
acceleration time history (it is just one and not smoothed) and forced me
to calculate the tank wall thickness for the piping layout within 7 days.
As far as you know ACI 350-05 needs “Z” at the level of tank for
evaluating impulsive and convective forces.  How can I calculate Z at level
 +15 with these data?

I appreciate if you could help,

Faraz Paydar, SE