-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of Austin, Gina G. Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:03 AM
To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] pedestrian bridge inspection

Does anyone know of Washington State law or federal law that
requiresstructural inspection of pedestrian bridges? I know of requirements
 for highway bridges carrying vehicular loads, but nothing for pedestrian
bridges that are publicly and owned/maintained by a municipality.

Gina