Re: Best Wishes

Dear Daryl:

I also wish you and your family a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!

Hassan Astaneh
www.ce.berkeley.edu/~astaneh

On 12/24/2012 2:11 PM, h.d.richardson wrote:
Fellow engineers,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas I send you mybest
wishes for a prosperous and successful year ahead in 2013.

Best wishes

H. Daryl Richardson