Re: Fwd: MS Excel - iteration

Thanks, David,
Still early days. I looked up Goal Seeker to see what it does but I am still thinking how to approach this. My customer has two 12.5 ton cranes but with different wheel loads and wheel bases for each crane. The problem is to space the 2 cranes far enough apart to avoid over-stressing the runway, columns and/or footings, which were all originally designed for 1 -10ton crane.
Gary