Re: Fwd: MS Excel - iteration

Gary,

For straight iteration, you can control the iteration functionality. This
control is in a different place in Excel 2010 than 2007 and earlier. I
don’t have a good feel for the Goal Seek functionality and will leave it
to the accountants to play with. If you get into discrete conditions (e.g.
as wheels pass support points) Goal Seek won’t help easily, anyway.

As Bill Allen pointed out, this could be handled by coding for
manualiteration, unless you really want a generalized template for future
projects. In that case, you may have better software than Excel in your
toolkit, already.

Regards

Paul Ransom, P.Eng.

--