Re: Fwd: MS Excel - iteration

Bill et al,
I forgot to mention that the runway beams are continuous over 2 spans with equal and unequal spans. If it were a simple beam it would not be easy but a heck of a lot easier than continuous beams. In addition there are three different combinations of beam spans, combined with the different wheel loads and wheel spacings. What you have described may be something I programmed in Excel several years ago. For a simple beam, it was a fair bit of work and let's just say that it is an ongoing project.
Gary