Summer Internships

Hey all,

I am a junior year student here at Oregon State University. Studying Civil
Engineering with a business minor and emphasis in structural engineering.
Been searching for internships and figured I would send out and email to
see if anyone out there knows of any opportunities for this summer! I
wouldn't be sending this out if I didn't think I was qualified. If theres
anything out there, it'd be great to hear from you all! Group email
response or personal message, either way works for me! Thanks everyone!

Tyler Brooks
Oregon State University 2014
Civil Engineering
425 301 7754