Re: Fomatting photos into documents

I assume, Paul, that you've played around within the picture layout and
size function in Word.  Silly assumption, but what I have done in the past
is that I've sized the photos in portrait layout to be 3"x5" (give or take)
to be inserted in a 2-column layout.  The caption function for each photo
unfortunately is chronological, and I don't believe resets if you insert
photo...  Good luck!

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM, nma <nma(--nospam--at)nma-se.com> wrote:

> Paul:
>
> I've used Word for years for just content and then transferring that into
> InDesign (old Pagemaker) where I can format to my heart's desire.
>
> Neil
>

> On 1/18/2013 2:07 PM, Paul Ransom wrote:
>
>> I have been frustrated with Word 2010 which I have occasionally used for
>> presentation of photo.jpgs. Although, it has some nice features for
>> wrapping text around an image, there are times when Word simply doesn't
>> want to place the photo and text where I like it. Especially frustrating
>> if you want to use the cropping or rescaling capability.
>>
>> I would like to be able to place a photo(s), either in a column or grid,
>> and add descriptive paragraph and title text either beside (column) or
>> below (grid). It would also be nice to be able to add comments with
>> arrows such as Acrobat Reader permits. The photo pages can be on

Truncated 877 characters in the previous message to save energy.

--
David Topete, SE