Risk Assessment Surveys and PML

Anyone familiar with this? I’ve been asked to perform a survey on a hotel
 I designed in 2004. The new owner is trying to get EQ insurance. He
thought since I did the original design, I would be interested in
performing this service.

What is entailed? Is this a liability magnet? Should I keep on walking?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
University of Southern California, M.S.C.E., 1983
University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675