-----Original Message-----
From: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com [mailto:seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com] On
Behalf Of T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
11:44 AM To: seaint-seaosc(--nospam--at)mail-list.com
Subject: [SEAINT-SEAOSC] Risk Assessment Surveys and PML

Anyone familiar with this? Ive been asked to perform a survey on a hotel  I
 designed in 2004. The new owner is trying to get EQ insurance. He thought
since I did the original design, I would be interested in performing this
service.

What is entailed? Is this a liability magnet? Should I keep on walking?

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607) University of Southern California,
 M.S.C.E., 1983 University of Texas at El Paso, B.S.C.E., 1977

ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
32302 Camino Capistrano, #206
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675