U-Bolts

I need to attach a 6" XXS pipe to the bottom of existing open web steel joists. The pipe is used to distribute load for a fall protection device (5000# static per OSHA) over 5 joists. I need a lead on U-bolts that will pinch the pipe against the bottom of the joists, pass through the space between the bottom chord angles and have a thick washer and nut on the top of the bottom chord angles. I will need the legs to be 1/2" diameter and about 10" long. Looking online, I can find U-bolts to fit the pipe but the legs may not be long enough to stick up to attached the washer and nut. Can anyone refer me to a website that has U-bolts with longer legs or are U-bolts like this a specialty item that need to be fabricated?
--
*Drew Morris, PE*| /Project Engineer/
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web: www.bbfm.com